First HEQ building in Luxembourg
Route d’Arlon, 5 minutes from the city centre
As the first building to meet the High Environmental Quality certification in Luxembourg, Serenity offers its occupants exceptional location and comfort.
In the immediate vicinity of the motorway exit, Serenity is located at no. 19 and 21 Route d'Arlon in Strassen, 5 minutes from the centre of Luxembourg.
Google Earth DiscoverDiscover
Park & Ride
Crèches, restaurants, shops, administrations, Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg, hotels and many other amenities are located in the immediate vicinity of Serenity.Read more
In addition to its proximity to the Park & Ride Luxembourg Sud, Serenity offers its tenants a remarkable number of parking spaces.
indoor parking spaces
outdoor parking spaces
bike parking spaces
Office space for rent
Spread over 4 buildings, hyper modular open spaces offer a total of 10,486m2 office space for rent.
High environmental quality
Serenity is the first building built in Luxembourg to meet the High Environmental Quality certification issued by NF TERTIARY BUILDINGS.
This certification, granted both for the design and operation of the building, guarantees very good performance not only in terms of eco-construction and eco-management, but also in terms of comfort and health for the occupants of the building.
- Photovoltaic panels
- Mineral insulation 18 cm thick on the facade and 22 cm thick on the roof
- Optimization of glazed surfaces (50% glazing/50% wall)
- Max 1.50 Uw performance window frames
- Collection of rainwater for sanitary use and watering
- Centralized and efficient real-time building management with daily information and corrective actions
- Technical equipment for low energy consumption
- Computer-aided natural ventilation by motorized opening for connection areas
- Presence detector for office lighting
- Waste sorting
Occupants' comfort and health
- Room air renewal prior to commencement of occupancy
- Individual lighting modulated according to the external light input
- Automatic and/or manual management of blinds by facade
- Windows opening on comfort floors
- Air conditioning and reversible hot-cold ceiling
- 2 small kitchens per floor
- 1.35m modulation
- Technical floor with floor-box (2 data sockets & 3 electrical sockets) in 1.35m frames
- Access control by electronic badge
- Shower on the ground floor of each building
- Green spaces
For more information, do not hesitate to contact:
Annick de Meel
19/21 Route d’Arlon
L-8009 Strassen - Luxembourg